Deputy Nursery Manager - Streatham
|Job title:||Deputy Nursery Manager - Streatham|
|Salary:||£27,000 per year|
|Reference:||AT - SB287|
|Contact name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Published:||5 days ago|
StaffBank are recruiting on behalf of a Nursery in Streatham to find enthusiastic and motivated Deputy Nursery Manager to join their fun and friendly team.
This Streatham Setting is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 -18:00, 51 weeks of the year for children aged 6 months - 5 years and caters for up to 43 children a day. Extra curricular activities include tennis, football and French lessons. The children grow their own fruit and vegetables in the garden and these are used to make their healthy and nutritious meals.
The Nursery is easily accessible by bus and train and is close to the local stations in Streatham. Positive relationships between parents and staff are encouraged at all times to ensure they maintain a positive co-operative environment for the best interests of the children.
This role is to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery. As Deputy Manager you will be effectively managing the day-to-day running of the Nursery alongside the Nursery Manager and to deliver the highest standards of care and education, compliance with all regulatory requirements and to ensure the staff feel supported in their roles. You will be responsible for maintaining children’s records, ordering equipment, maintaining inventories and keeping personnel records. You will be overseeing the planning, delivery and monitoring of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
Salary & benefits include:
· £27,000 pa
· 40 hours a week
· 5 days a week
· Additional Early Years training
· Excellent Transport links
Your role will include:
· Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
· Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implementing the EYFS curriculum
· Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
· Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
· A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
· Previous experience is essential
· The ability to work well in a team
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
· A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs