Experienced Baby Room Leader - Sanderstead
|Job title:||Experienced Baby Room Leader - Sanderstead|
|Contact name:||Lily Tyler|
|Published:||10 days ago|
Are you an Experienced Baby Room Leader living near Sanderstead?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in the Sanderstead area?
If so we can help. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery in Sanderstead looking for a permanent Room Leader to join their team in the Baby Room.
This Setting is open Monday to Friday from 08:00-18:00, 51 weeks of the year for children aged 0 months - 5 years and has places for up to 53 children a day. This building offers a safe and secure learning environment with 3 age-appropriate rooms. The nursery is set within the beautiful, open space of Sanderstead with plenty of outdoor space for physical activities such as bike riding and nature walks. The setting is easily accessible by bus and train and is close to the local station.
Salary & benefits include:
· 41 hours a week
· 5 days
· Excellent Transport links
· You will be working within a welcoming and friendly team
· 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
Your role will include:
· Working in the Baby Room 0-2 years
· Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
· Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
· A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
· Previous experience as Room Leader is desirable
· The ability to work well in a team
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
· A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for this amazing position in Sanderstead, please get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs