Experienced Level 2 Nursery Assistant - Tunbridge Wells
|Job title:||Experienced Level 2 Nursery Assistant - Tunbridge Wells|
|Location:||Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN1|
|Salary:||£20,156 per year|
|Reference:||AT - SB276|
|Contact name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Published:||14 days ago|
Are you an Experienced Level 2 Nursery Nurse living near Tunbridge Wells?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery looking for a permanent Level 2 candidate to join their team near Tunbridge Wells. This nursery is situated in the heart of Tunbridge Wells in a converted house and is close to good bus and train links local amenities.
This Tunbridge Wells nursery is open Monday to Friday from 07:30-18:30, 50 weeks of the year for children aged 3 months - 5 years. The nursery benefits from large light rooms and a substantial well-resourced garden offering a wide range of learning opportunities for all age and development levels. The children have the opportunity to grow and pick their own fruit and vegetables and help prepare these with the nursery Chef who will incorporate these into the meals provided.
Salary & benefits include:
· £20,156 Depending on experience
· 40 hours a week (shift patterns over 4 or 5 days)
· Additional Early Years training
· Good bus links
· 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Your role will include:
· Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
· Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
· A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
· Previous experience in a Nursery
· The ability to work well in a team
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
· A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position in West Wickham, get in contact today. You can either send your CV to Andrea@StaffBankjobs.com or call us on 0208 686 0100, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs