Experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Dorking
|Job title:||Experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Dorking|
|Salary:||£10.50 per hour per hour|
|Reference:||AT - SB278|
|Contact name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Published:||5 days ago|
Are you an Experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse living near Dorking?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery looking for 2 permanent Level 3 practitioners to join their team in Dorking in the Pre-School. This nursery is situated in the heart of Dorking in a detached house and is close to good bus and train links local amenities.
This Dorking nursery is open Monday to Friday from 07:30-18:30, 51 weeks of the year for children aged 3 months - 5 years. The nursery benefits from large light rooms and a substantial well-resourced garden offering a wide range of learning opportunities for all age and development levels.
Salary & benefits include:
· £10.50 ph
· 40 hours a week (shift patterns over 4 or 5 days)
· Additional Early Years training
· Good bus links
· 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
Your role will include:
· Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
· Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
· A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
· Previous experience in a Nursery
· The ability to work well in a team
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
· A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position in West Wickham, get in contact today. You can either send your CV to Andrea@StaffBankjobs.com or call us on 0208 686 0100, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs