Level 2 Practitioners - Purley
|Job title:||Level 2 Practitioners - Purley|
|Salary:||£18-19,000 per year|
|Contact name:||Lily Tyler|
|Published:||26 days ago|
We are searching for two Level 2 Practitioners that are looking to undertake an exciting permanent new role!
This Purley based Day Nursery requires two bubbly and experienced Level 2 Practitioners to join their team.
The setting provides care for up to 67 children, operational Monday to Friday from 7:45am until 6:00pm, 51 weeks a year.
Your role will include;
· Ensuring the children across all age groups reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Providing high quality care for the children within the settings
· Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment at all times
· Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
Benefits of this role include;
· £18-19.000 per annum
20 Days + Bank Holidays
Alternating shift patterns
A successful candidate must have the following;
· Qualification of NVQ Level 2 in Childcare & Education or equivalent
· An up-to-date DBS
· Previous experience within a setting
· The ability to work well in a team
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· A positive & friendly nature with a passion for childcare
If you think that you fit this description of an enthusiastic and reliable individual who possesses the right attributes for this amazing opportunity - please call us on 020 8686 0100.
** StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs