Level 3 - Nursery Nurses - Colindale
|Job title:||Level 3 - Nursery Nurses - Colindale|
|Salary:||£11.00 per hour per hour|
|Reference:||AT - SB300|
|Contact name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Published:||14 days ago|
Are you an Experienced Nursery Nurse living near Colindale?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery looking for an Experienced Nursery Nurse to join their well-established team in Colindale. This nursery is situated in Colindale and is close to good bus and train links and local amenities.
This North London nursery is open Monday to Friday from 08:00-18:00, 51 weeks of the year for children aged 6 months - 5 years. The nursery benefits from large light rooms and a substantial well-resourced garden offering a wide range of learning opportunities for all age and development levels.
Salary & benefits include:
· £11.00 per hour
· 40 (or 30 hours part-time)
· Additional Early Years training
· Be part of a friendly, welcoming team
· Pension Scheme
· Generous annual leave allowance
· Onsite parking
Your role will include:
· Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
· Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· To have an ability to plan exciting learning opportunities, observing and assessing to inform next steps
· Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
· A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
· Paediatric First Aid Qualification
· Ideally have 1 year’s minimum experience working in a nursery setting
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
· A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position in Colindale, get in contact today. You can either send your CV to Andrea@StaffBankjobs.com or call us on 0208 686 0100, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs