Nursery Assistant – Chiswick
|Job title:||Nursery Assistant – Chiswick|
|Contact name:||Lily Tyler|
|Published:||5 days ago|
We are searching for an unqualified Nursery Assistant who is looking to undertake an exciting new permanent role in Chiswick.
This Chiswick based Day Nursery is looking for a Nursery Assistant to join their setting, which caters for up to 30 children per day aged 6 months - 5 years old. The role is for 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 47 weeks a year and the setting is operational 8:00am – 6:00pm.
The Nursery is located within a beautiful area surrounded by vast green open space within Chiswick. The setting itself has a light and airy open space which supports a free flow system. Also, the Nursery is only a short walk from the nearby station and is surrounded by many local amenities within Chiswick.
Salary & Benefits include;
· £23,000 - £24,000 DOE
· 5 weeks paid holiday
· Your birthday as a day off!
· Enrolment in Government pension scheme
· Great travel links
· Extensive and fully funded training opportunities
· Staff social events
· Bonus scheme
Your role will include;
· Ensuring the children across all age groups reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
· Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Following and implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment at all times
A successful candidate must have the following;
· A passion for working with the Under 5’s
· Interest in supporting children in their development and joining childcare sector
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· A positive & friendly nature with eagerness to learn
· Enthusiastic attitude towards building knowledge of child development
· Good planning and organisational skills in order to balance a busy and varied workload
If you think that you fit this description of an enthusiastic and reliable individual who possesses the right attributes for this amazing opportunity in Chiswick - please call us on 020 8686 0100, we operate a 24 hour line and we are available for contact outside of work hours.
** StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs