Nursery Nurse in Dulwich
|Job title:||Nursery Nurse in Dulwich|
|Location:||London, South London SE22|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £21,000 per year|
|Contact name:||Nicole Reid|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Are you an Experienced Nursery Nurse living near Dulwich ?
Are you looking for a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery situated in Dulwich who are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their team. This setting caters to 90 children aged 0 - 4 years old and operates Monday to Friday from 07:30 – 18:30, 50 weeks per year, operating across four floors, each designated to an age group with age appropriate rooms and toilet facilities. In addition to this they have two spacious gardens that the children can access throughout the day.
This position requires you to:
· Ensure all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Provide high quality care for the children within the setting
· Build and maintain good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implement the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Support children with additional needs and IEP’s
Salary & benefits include:
· £18,000 - £21,000 according to experience & qualification
· 40 hours a week
· Excellent transport links to Dulwich
· Day to day support from strong management team
· OFSTED rated Good
A successful candidates must have the following:
· A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
· The ability to work well in a team
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
· A positive and friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**