|Job title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Contact name:||Nicole Reid|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Nursery Nurses needed on Maidenhead
We are currently recruiting of behalf of a ‘Outstanding’ Nursery situated in Maidenhead who are looking for Nursery Nurses to join their team. This setting is open Monday to Friday 07:30 – 18:30, 52 weeks per year and cater for 84 children aged 0-4 years.
This Nursery is newly refurbished, It operates across one floor with four age appropriate rooms for the children. In addition to this they also have two spacious gardens which are designated to specific age groups.
This setting will place you according to your experience.
This position requires you to:
· Ensure all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Provide high quality care for the children within the setting
· Build and maintain good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implement the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Support children with additional needs and IEP’s
Salary & benefits include:
· Competitive salary according to experience & qualification
· Excellent Transport links
· Onsite Parking
· Day to day support from strong Management Team
· OFSTED rated Outstanding
· Room for progression
· Training provided
· Newly refurbished building
A successful candidates must have the following:
· A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
· The ability to work well in a team
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
· A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**