Nursery Nurse in Notting Hill
|Job title:||Nursery Nurse in Notting Hill|
|Contact name:||Nicole Reid|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Nursery Nurses needed in Notting Hill
We are recruiting on behalf of a ‘Outstanding’ Day Nursery based in Notting Hill who are currently looking for experienced Nursery Nurses to join their team. The setting caters for 70 children aged 2-4 years and are operational term time, Monday to Friday 09:00 – 15:45, with the option of morning, afternoon or full day sessions.
This two floor nursery resides in a church and is fully equipped with age appropriate resources.
The position requires you to work with either 2-3 year olds or 3-4 year olds. You will be expected to support children with their development in addition to assisting the other staff with running the room at a high standard.
This position requires you to:
· Ensure all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Provide high quality care for the children within the setting
· Build and maintain good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implement the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Support children with additional needs and IEP’s
Salary & benefits include:
· £According to experience & qualification
· Excellent transport links to Notting Hill
· Day to day support from strong Management Team
· OFSTED rated Outstanding
· Training provided
A successful candidates must have the following:
· A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
· The ability to work well in a team
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
· A positive & friendly nature
· Experience working in an Outstanding setting.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**