|Job title:||Nursery Nurse|
|Contact name:||Nicole Reid|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Are you an Experienced Nursery Nurse living near Ashtead ?
Are you looking for a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an outstanding day Nursery situated in Ashtead who are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their well-established team. The setting caters for 60 children aged 3 months to 5 years and operate Monday to Thursday 08:00 – 18:00, 52 weeks of the year. They have four age-appropriate rooms in addition to a garden which can be easily accessed. In addition to this, the setting also offers extra-curricular activities.
This position requires you to:
· Ensure all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Provide high quality care for the children within the setting
· Build and maintain good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implement the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Support children with additional needs and IEP’s
Salary & benefits include:
· £Salary according to experience & qualification
· 4 day working week
· Parking on site
· Additional Early Years / Paediatric first aid training
· Excellent Transport links
· Day to day support from strong management team
· OFSTED rated Outstanding
A successful candidates must have the following:
· A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
· The ability to work well in a team
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
· A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**