Nursery Nurse – Catford
|Job title:||Nursery Nurse – Catford|
|Contact name:||Lily Tyler|
|Published:||25 days ago|
We are searching for an experienced Qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse that is looking to undertake an exciting permanent new role in Catford.
This Catford based Day Nursery requires a personable and experienced Nursery Nurse to join their team in their Baby Room.
The setting provides care for up to 30 children per day aged 6 months – 4 years old. This role is for a practitioner in their Toddler Room also working with the babies one day a week. The role is for 34 - 40 hours per week, Tuesday to Friday, 51 weeks a year and the setting is operational 7:30am – 6:00pm. The Nursery has a large and spacious outdoor garden and is located close to Catford Station and local amenities within Catford.
Salary & Benefits include;
· £8.95 per hour - DOE
· Flexible shift patterns of 4 days a week
· 20 + 8 Days Holiday
· Excellent Transport links around Catford
Your role will include;
· Ensuring the children across all age groups reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Providing high quality care for the children within the settings
· Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment at all times
· Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
A successful candidate must have the following;
· A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education or equivalent
· An up-to-date and satisfactory DBS
· Previous experience within a setting
· The ability to work well in a team
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· A positive & friendly nature with a passion for childcare
If you think that you fit this description of an enthusiastic and reliable individual who possesses the right attributes for this amazing opportunity in Chessington - please call us on 020 8686 0100, we operate a 24 hour line and we are available for contact outside of work hours.
** StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs