|Job title:||Nursery Practitioner|
|Salary:||£8.91 per hour|
|Contact name:||Lily Tyler|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Are you a Nursery Practitioner living near Kilburn?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a permanent Level 2 Practitioner to join their team.
This Setting is open Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 18:00, 49 weeks of the year for children aged 6 months – 5 years and caters for up to 30 children a day. This spacious building has age-appropriate rooms and an outside space with a wide-range of playground equipment and also access for people with disabilities.
The Nursery is easily accessible by public transport from multiple surrounding stations nearby and is also close to local amenities. You will need to ensure the children are given the opportunity to carry out activities throughout their routine using the EYFS curriculum.
Salary & benefits include:
- £8.91 p/h
- 20 - 25 hours a week
- Flexible working days
- 20 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
- Immediate start!
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Childcare & Education or equivalent
- An up to date DBS
- Previous experience within a setting
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive & friendly nature
If you think that you fit this description of an enthusiastic individual who possesses the right attributes for this amazing opportunity - please call us on 020 8686 0100. You can either send your CV to email@example.com or call us, as we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**