Nursery Practitioner – Erith
|Job title:||Nursery Practitioner – Erith|
|Salary:||£9.50 DOE per hour|
|Contact name:||Lily Tyler|
|Published:||12 days ago|
We are searching for an experienced Nursery Practitioner that is looking to undertake an exciting permanent new role in Erith.
This Erith based Day Nursery requires a personable and experienced Nursery Practitioner to join their team in their Toddler Room.
The setting provides care for up to 60 children per day aged 3 months – 5 years old. This role is for a Nursery Practitioner in their Toddler Room. The role is for 42 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 51 weeks a year and the setting is operational 7:00am – 6:30pm. There are flexible shifts available of 9:00am – 6:30pm, 8:00am – 5:30pm and 8:30am – 6:00pm. The Nursery has 5 bright spacious rooms and a well-equipped outdoor area and is located close to Erith Station and local amenities within Erith.
Salary & Benefits include;
· £9.50 per hour - DOE
· Flexible shift patterns
· Free parking
Your role will include;
· Ensuring the children across all age groups reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
· Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment at all times
· Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
A successful candidate must have the following;
· An up-to-date and satisfactory DBS
· Previous experience within a setting
· The ability to work well in a team
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· A positive & friendly nature with a passion for childcare
If you think that you fit this description of an enthusiastic and reliable individual who possesses the right attributes for this amazing opportunity in Erith - please call us on 020 8686 0100, we operate a 24 hour line and we are available for contact outside of work hours.
** StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs