TERM TIME Nursery Nurse – Orpington
|Job title:||TERM TIME Nursery Nurse – Orpington|
|Salary:||£10-11 ph DOE|
|Contact name:||Lily Tyler|
|Published:||5 days ago|
We are searching for an experienced Qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse that is looking to undertake an exciting new permanent role in Orpington.
This Orpington based Nursery is looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their setting, which caters for up to 36 children per day aged 2 - 4 years old. The role is for 28.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 38 weeks a year your shifts would be 8:30am – 3:30pm Monday to Thursday and an early finish of 8:30 am – 1:00pm on Friday.
The Nursery is surrounded by beautiful green open space, and located only a short bus ride from Orpington Station. Surrounding the Nursery are local amenities easily accessible by a brief walk.
Salary & Benefits include;
· £10 - £11 ph DOE
· Term Time role of 38 weeks
· Local amenities
· Nearby travel links
· Immediate start!
Your role will include;
· Ensuring the children across all age groups reach their highest potential throughout their development
· Providing high quality care for the children within the settings
· Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
· Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
· Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment at all times
· Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
A successful candidate must have the following;
· A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education qualification or equivalent
· An up-to-date and satisfactory DBS
· Sound working knowledge of Two-Year Progress Check
· Minimum of 1 years’ post-qualifying experience working with children aged 0-5 years
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· A positive & friendly nature with a passion for childcare
· Enthusiastic attitude and sound knowledge towards child development
If you think that you fit this description of an enthusiastic and reliable individual who possesses the right attributes for this amazing opportunity in Orpington - please call us on 020 8686 0100, we operate a 24 hour line and we are available for contact outside of work hours.
** StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
Creat Job Alert
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs