Baby Floor Manager
|Job Title:||Baby Floor Manager|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
|Reference:||CH - 225|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 15:18|
This nursery situated in Dulwich is looking for a supernumerary Baby Floor Manager to join their team. The nursery is operational Monday-Friday, 08:00 – 18:00 and caters for 92 children aged 3 months – 5 years. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced room leader to step up into a more senior role salary £20,000 - £22,000.
The Nursery nestles in a large 3 story building each floor is designated to an age group. The role would be to lead the Baby floor overseeing the 2 baby rooms for babies 3 months to 2 years. The setting also has a toddler floor and a pre-school Floor. There is a spacious outdoor area where children are able to have free choice and structured play activities. Staff plan and implement play activities through the EYFS curriculum according to their ages, stages of development. Children are encouraged to explore and develop the start of their independence skills.
Your role as Baby Floor Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the baby floor providing high quality of care, overseeing the 2 baby rooms and supporting staff monitoring their performance and motivating them. As the Baby floor manager you will need to ensure the EYFS curriculum is implemented and children’s learning journals are accurate and effective. Ensure a high standard of communication with parents and careers being kept informed. You need to be able to work independently and lead staff meetings, training courses provide supervision for staff you will need to have excellent organizational skills and meet deadlines. You will need to ensure you and your team is up to date and follow policies and procedures.
Exciting benefits include:
- Perk box Benefits
- £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Good TFL Transport links & Free Parking
- Ongoing Training
- Supportive Management team
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 or above in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 3 years post qualifying work experience within an Early Years setting
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Room Leader or a senior role
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS & statutory requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- The ability to lead team & mentor staff
- The ability to plan and organise workload
- Experience of working in accordance with Ofsted and EYFS standards.
- partnership with parents
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **