Baby Room Leader
|Job Title:||Baby Room Leader|
|Reference:||CH - 516|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 11:34|
Are you a Baby Room Leader living in or around Queens Park?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for A Baby Room leader to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 37.5 hours per week
- Working with Babies
- £20,376 per annum
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Experience working with Babies and Children
- Experience as a Baby Room Leader or within a similar role
- Experience working with or a willingness to work with Babies & Children with Special Education’s Needs, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Behaviours that can Challenge and Complex Needs
- A positive Non-Judgmental approach
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- A passion for working with the under-fives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- An understanding of all nursery duties.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's