Baby Room Leader
|Job Title:||Baby Room Leader|
|Reference:||CH - 541|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 12:57|
Are you a Baby Room Leader living in or around Farnborough?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a Baby Room Leader to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40 hours per week
- Working in the Baby Room
- £20,000 per annum depending on experience
- A day off for your birthday
- £500 for 100% attendance
- £500 for recommend a friend
- A extra day off a year for each year’s commitment
- Off street parking
- Good transport links
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Experience working within the Baby Room
- Experience of leading a team and work in a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's