Baby Room Practitioner Needed in Barnet
|Job Title:||Baby Room Practitioner Needed in Barnet|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Lawrence|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2016 14:37|
A well established Nursery in Barnet is looking for a Nursery Nurse to join their Baby Room team. Open 51 weeks of the year Monday to Friday between 07:30 and 18:00, the Nursery caters for up to 30 children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years.
Located in the commercial area of Barnet the setting sets out to provide exceptional care and education for the Early Years and offers parents a safe and stimulating environment for their children. The setting consists of an open plan room for the Pre-School and Toddlers and a separate soft area for the Babies, all with access to a garden and age appropriate facilities.
The position will be working with children aged 3 months to 12 months within the Baby Room and you will be responsible for up to five key children. You will be required to work 42.5 hours a week on arotational shift pattern.
Exciting benefits include:
- £20,000- £22,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free breakfast and lunch
- Full training provided
- Opportunities for progression
- Excellent transport links
Your Role will include:
- Providing high quality care for children aged 3 months to 12 months old with a passionate and positive attitude in working with young children
- Key Worker responsibilities including planning, observing and recording children’s development in line with the EYFS
- Settling new children and ensuring a comfortable and safe environment is provided for all
- Ensuring all Nursery routines and Policies are adhered to
- Promoting and building positive relationships with parents and carers
- Ensuring equipment is well maintained and safe to use and that good hygiene standards are practiced
- Assisting with weaning, meal and nap times & nappy changing
All candidates must have:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
- At least 6 months experience working in a Baby Room
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references**
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's