|Job Title:||Deputy Manager|
|Reference:||AT - 296|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 15:03|
We are looking for a dedicated Deputy Manager for a nursery in Edgware?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting for a experienced and energetic Deputy Manager on behalf of a very friendly nursery.
- 40 hours per week
- 28 days holiday
- Staff Development
- £23,000-£25,000 per annum
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3 or higher in Childcare and Education or equilvalent
- Minimum of 18-24 months experience
- An understanding of all nursery duties
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ensuring that children are cared for in a happy and safe environment
- Ensure safeguarding policies and procedures are in place and all staff are aware of any updates
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- To be motivated
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum & Statutory Framework
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers