|Job Title:||Deputy Manager|
|Reference:||LC - 580|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 09:46|
This amazing new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Deputy Manager in a South-East London nursery. The setting is operational for 51 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday and is open from 7:30-6:30 and take children from 3 months to 5 years. This nursery is situated in a large detached building, with a large outdoor area as well as age-appropriate dedicated classrooms and sleep rooms for babies and toddlers. Setting is situated near great train/bus transport links and local amenities.
This role is office based, however occasionally covering in the rooms if needed. As Deputy Manager you will be working with the Nursery Manager and be responsible for the daily running and administration of the nursery whilst adhering to the Policies and Procedures of the setting, ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements. Duties will include organising shifts/staff cover, producing registration & offer letters, writing newsletters, viewings.
Exciting Benefits include:
- £26,000 pa
- Flexible shift patterns
- 28 days holiday
- Training & development
- Career progression
All candidates must have:
- A miminum of a Level 3 in Childcare & Education or equivalent
- Experience as a previous Deputy is essential
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a nursery
- Ability to lead, manage and inspire a team successfully together with good interpersonal skills
- Experience dealing with Ofsted & be comfortable with legislation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, self motivation & ability to work on your own initiative and be a good team player
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Child Protection & Safeguarding
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **