|Job Title:||Deputy Manager|
|Salary:||£11-12 per hour|
|Reference:||BB - MontDeputy - Earlsfield|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Bradford|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 07:25|
Montessori Deputy Manager Needed in Earlsfield?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Montessori Nursery looking for a permanent Deputy Manager to join their team – TERM-TIME ONLY!
This Setting is open Monday to Friday from 09:00-12:00, however will be increasing their hours to 07:30-15:30 in the near future. They operate for children aged 2 - 4 years and have places for up to 35 children. The nursery is situated in a bright, spacious building with a large outside space. They follow the EYFS and Montessori Method and extra activities include French, ballet, music, Spanish, Sports and cooking lessons.
The Nursery is very easily accessible by bus and train, and is within walking distance to the local station and amenities. The position is Deputy Nursery Manager and the ideal candidate would be friendly, out-going and hands-on with a minimum of 2 year’s experience ideally within a Montessori setting but not essential and will need to be available to work Monday to Friday 08:00 – 12:00 to begin with and then 07:30 – 15:30 once the nursery hours increase.
Salary & benefits include:
- £11-12 per hour
- 20 hours a week, term-time only
- Additional Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links
Your role will include:
- Supporting the Nursery Manager with the daily running of the nursery
- Working closely with all members of staff to ensure the children’s needs are met
- Providing motivation and support to all members of staff and parents
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents
- Attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum and the Montessori methods, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
- Ensuring the nurseries policies and procedures are followed throughout the setting
- Working with the Manager to ensure the nursery conforms to and exceeds the requirements of Ofsted
- Contributing and participating in the development of new ideas
- Ensuring that the ratios are maintained at all times
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience in a senior role
- Previous experience working within a Montessori is desired but not essential
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding & the Montessori Method
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**