|Job Title:||Deputy Manager|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
|Reference:||CH - 507|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 11:50|
Are you a Deputy Manager living in or around Crawley?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a Deputy Manager to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40 hours per week
- Working within Pre-School Room
- Working alongside the Nursery Manager
- £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Experience working wihtin an Early Years setting
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- A passion for working with the under-fives.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to use your own initiative.
- An understanding of all nursery duties.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers