|Job Title:||Deputy Manager|
|Salary:||£26,000 - £27,000|
|Reference:||CH - 535|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 09:47|
Are you a Deputy Manager living in or around Chiswick?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for A Deputy Manager to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40 hours per week
- Leading and Managing a team
- £26,000 per annum
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education
- Previous experience as a Deputy Manager or in a similar role
- Experience working within a senior role and ready for the next step into a Deputy Manager
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- Knowledge of Ofsted and statutory requirements
- A strong understanding of child development
- A strong understanding of leadership skills
- A strong understanding of safeguarding
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers