|Job Title:||Deputy Manager|
|Salary:||£23,900 - £24,960|
|Reference:||CH - 543|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 11:31|
Are you a Deputy Manager living in or around Catford?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a New Nursery setting opening September 2019 they are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager with possibility of becoming the Manager within the first year.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40 hours per week
- Working closely with the owner
- £24,900 per annum depending on experience
- Ongoing Training
- An award for employee of the month
- Staff members birthday celebrations
- Breakfast and Lunch provided for staff
- Opportunities for growth within the company
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3 or higher in Childcare and Education or equilvalent
- An understanding of all nursery duties
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the setting
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ensuring that children are cared for in a happy and safe environment
- Ensure safeguarding policies and procedures are in place and all staff are aware of any updates
- To work alongside senior management to ensure the highest quality service is provided.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- To be motivated and able to motive staff and children.
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum & Statutory Framework
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's