|Job Title:||Deputy Manager|
|Start Date:||1st September 2019|
|Reference:||AT - 2244|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 11:05|
Are you a Deputy Nursery Manager living in or around Isleworth?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 40hours per week
- 51 weeks a year
- 28 days annual leave
- In-house training
- Possible job share opportunity
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- A minimum of Early Years Level 3 qualification or QTS
- First Aid Certificate
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- An understanding of all nursery duties
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate**