Deputy Manager / Pre-School Lead
|Job Title:||Deputy Manager / Pre-School Lead|
|Reference:||CH - 539|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 16:24|
Are you a Deputy Manager living in or around Queens Park?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a Deputy Manager / Pre-School Lead for 12 Month Maternity cover to join their team.
Our dedicated team of consultants have an extensive knowledge of the childcare industry which has been built upon previous careers in the Early Years therefore we feel that with our expertise we can recruit impeccable practitioners!
- 37.5 hours per week
- Working in the Pre-School Room
- Working alongside the Nursery Manager
- £28,015 per annum
- Working in an inclusive setting with children 0-5 years
To be considered for a position with our well established team you must have the following
- Either an NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education or above
- Knowledge and experience of planning within the EYFS Curriculum
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to use your own initiative
- A willingness to work with and support Children who have high care and complex needs
- An understanding of all nursery duties
- Be able to work in partnership with a range of other professionals
- An awareness of safeguarding and working in line with all relevant guidelines
- The ability to lead a team
- An understanding of following policies and procedures
- Help to ensure the nursery meets Ofsted requirements at all times
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references ****StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years practitioners, EYPS, Montessori Teachers