Deputy Nursery Manager
|Job Title:||Deputy Nursery Manager|
|Location:||Woodford, East London|
|Salary:||£18,500 - 22,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2017 16:21|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a nursery in the Woodford area, who is recruiting for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager.
You will be joining a nursery that caters for children from 0-5 year olds, which are separated into 4 different rooms across the nursery.
You, as the Deputy Nursery Manager, will be responsible for supporting all rooms and staff, along with office responsibilities.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of 4 members of staff on a day to day basis, as the Deputy Nursery Manager.
You will be working full time, 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 6pm, 51 weeks of the year, as a Deputy Nursery Manager.
The ideal Deputy Nursery Manager candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a 3rd in Charge / Deputy Nursery Manager
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team leading Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £18,500 - £22,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Free parking available
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **