Deputy Nursery Manager
|Job Title:||Deputy Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£19-22,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2017 15:42|
Deputy Nursery Manager Required – Room Based with the Under 2’s - Wood Green/Tottenham, North London.
A privately owned Nursery in the Wood Green/Tottenham area is looking for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their team.
The setting is operational 50 weeks of the years, Monday to Friday 07:30 to 6:00 and caters for up to 40 children aged 3 months to 5 years.
As a room based Deputy Manager you will be working with children aged 0-2 years and you will be managing 2 members of staff. You will ensure the children receive the high quality care and education they deserve and also work closely with the Manager to ensure smooth running of the Nursery. Having a good knowledge of all Nursery Policies and Procedures and you will support staff within their roles.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, as the new Deputy Nursery Manager.
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent or above
- Previous Room Leader or Deputy Nursery Manager experience
- An excellent understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communication
- £19-22,000 per annum (negotiable dependent on experience)
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Free parking is available
- Free uniform for all seasons
- Healthcare options
- Excellent transport links
- Time out for management duties
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Deputy Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's