Deputy Nursery Manager
|Job Title:||Deputy Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£19-20,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2018 17:44|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a nursery in the Edenbridge, Kent area, who is recruiting for an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager.
If you are looking for the next step up in your career from Room Leader or Third in Charge, this is the opportunity for you.
You, as the Deputy Nursery Manager, will be responsible for supporting all rooms and staff, along with office responsibilities.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team on a day to day basis, as the Deputy Nursery Manager.
You will be working full time, 40 hours per week, as a Deputy Nursery Manager.
The ideal Deputy Nursery Manager candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a 3rd in Charge / Deputy Nursery Manager
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team leading Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
Benefits on offer include:
- £19-20,000 per annum negotiable dependent on experience
- Free parking is available
- Excellent transport links
- Time out for management duties
- You will be joining a nursery that has maintained an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ grading for the past 10 years
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Deputy Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.