Deputy Nursery Manager
|Job Title:||Deputy Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£21-23,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 17:45|
StaffBank Recruitment are working with a nursery in Reading, who is recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager.
You will be joining as a Deputy Nursery Manager, based with the babies, where you will be responsible for 2 staff in the room and also 10 staff in total across the nursery.
You, as the Deputy Nursery Manager, will be responsible for supporting the baby room and staff, along with office responsibilities.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating a staff team on a day to day basis, as the Deputy Nursery Manager.
You will be working full time, 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 6pm, 51 weeks of the year, as a Deputy Nursery Manager.
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £21-23,000 per annum (dependent upon qualification and experience)
- Fantastic transport links
- The nursery is closed over the Christmas period
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing training
- Opportunities for career progression
The ideal Deputy Nursery Manager candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a 3rd in Charge / Deputy Nursery Manager
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team leading Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Deputy Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.