Deputy Nursery Manager
|Job Title:||Deputy Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£20-25,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 17:01|
Deputy Nursery Manager Required – Room & Office Based - Acton
StaffBank Recruitment are working closely in partnership with a Nursery in Acton who is looking for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their team.
You will be joining a small cosy nursery, with access to fantastic resources.
You will be mainly based in the rooms with the children and will be office based at times.
You will be acting as a strong role model to both the staff & children.
You will be required to work full time, all year round.
- £20-25,000 per annum (negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Discretionary bonus
- Free parking is available
- Excellent transport links
- Time out for management duties
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
You will need:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Previous 3rd in Charge or Deputy Nursery Manager experience is required
- An excellent understanding of the EYFS and Nursery Policies and Procedures
- The ability to lead a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Effective communication
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Deputy Nursery Manager opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.