Deputy Nursery Manager
|Job Title:||Deputy Nursery Manager|
|Reference:||Deputy Nursery Manager - Romford|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 13:38|
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager? Looking for a new full-time position? If so, please read on.
Position: Deputy Manager
Hours: Permanent, Full time, Monday – Friday, 40 hours
Location: Romford, East London
I am currently working with a nursery in the Romford, East London area who are looking to recruit a Deputy Manager. The role is on a full-time and permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
The nursery is a family run nursery, which opened in 2017 and is located close to The Liberty Shopping Centre. They are a private day nursery and preschool made up of a Baby, Toddler and Preschool Room and outdoor play areas. They are committed to supporting the on-going professional development of their staff through local courses, staff meetings and in-house training.
The nurseries are looking to hold interviews as soon as possible.
You MUST have the following -
- Level 5 Childcare Qualification
- Experience as a SENCO
- Experience as a Deputy Manager
- Experience within a nursery setting
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits –
- Competitive salary
- Training and development
- Opportunities for progression
- Family run business
- Support from current staff and management team
- Excellent transport links
- And more
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's