Deputy Room Leader
|Job Title:||Deputy Room Leader|
|Reference:||Deputy RL - Harlow, Essex|
|Contact Name:||Mario D'Apice|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2020 09:56|
Deputy Room Leader – Harlow, Essex
Are you an experienced Senior Nursery Practitioner? Looking for career progression? If so, please read on.
Position: Deputy Room Leader
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Location: Harlow, Essex
I am currently working with a lovely Nursery Group which has 2 branches in the Harlow, Essex area. One of the nursery settings is looking to appoint a Deputy Room Leader, on a full-time basis (40 hours a week), to start as soon as possible on a permanent basis.
This nursery setting is an easy commute for those living in Harlow area with local bus routes and on-site parking all available. The Management of the nursery are very supportive to their staff and the setting in general is very warm and welcoming. The Nursery provide a high-quality care & education and recruit staff who are passionate and caring.
I am keen to speak with Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses and Senior Nursery Nurses that are looking to progress in their Childcare career
You MUST have the following -
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- All staff need to be passionate about childcare & education
- Have a strong passion for a child-centred approach to play and learning
- All staff need to have patience, positive approach and a nurturing and caring personality
- All staff need to work well as part of a team and independently
- All staff must have excellent knowledge & practice of the EYFS Framework, Safeguarding Policies and all nursery Policy & Procedures
Job Benefits -
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for progression
- Support from the current staff
- Regular progression reviews
- And more
Salary is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience. – £18,000 - £19,000 per annual - depending on how much experience you have within a nursery.
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check *all positions are subject to a clean DBS; 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV ASAP.