Duty Room Lead
|Job Title:||Duty Room Lead|
|Reference:||BB - Perm - Redhill|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Bradford|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2020 15:17|
We are currently working with a nursery situated near Redhill who are currently looking for a Duty Room Lead to join their team. Are you an experienced Room Leader looking for the next step? If so, then this is the role for you so get in touch!
The nursery is situated a short distance from Redhill and has well-established for over 20 years. They are operational 52 weeks a year and are open Monday to Friday 07:00 – 19:00 offering places for up to 56 children per day. They have 4 fully equipped, age appropriate rooms to support the children with their learning and development.
The setting is looking for someone who will be flexible within their role and be able to work in all ages to cover and supervise Room Leaders. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Room Leader and will be available to work 41 hours per week, over 4 days. They will also have a minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education.
Benefits they offer:
- £18-25,500 per annum (DOE)
- Annual Pay Reviews
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (reviewed)
- Uniform provided
- On-site parking available
- Additional Early Years Training provided
All candidates should have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare & Education or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Paediatric First Aid would be desired
- Food Hygiene Certificate would be desired
- DBS ideally registered on the Update Service
- A passion for working within the Early Years
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's