Early Years Practitioner - Tottenham
|Job Title:||Early Years Practitioner - Tottenham|
|Salary:||£16,500 - £17,000|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 13:48|
A vibrant Nursery in the Tottenham area is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner to join their friendly team of experienced staff in the Toddler Room. The setting is operational Monday to Friday 07:30 to 18:00, 51 weeks of the year and caters for 40 children between the ages 0 to 5 years.
The setting has three rooms catering for Babies, Toddlers and Pre-School. This Nursery provides outdoor trips, creative arts and a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities with age appropriate resources. Activities are based on the children’s natural curiosity, interests and are designed to develop social skills and self esteem.
You will be based in the Toddler Room which caters for up to 30 children aged 2 years. The role includes Key Worker responsibilities for up to six children. All children are to be supported with their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures. This role will require you to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
Responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for your Key Children’s observations and recording development
- Liaising with parents to share information and building positive relationships
- Presenting opportunities for all children to learn in accordance to the EYFS
- Having a clear knowledge of Health and Safety within the setting
- Supporting children with toileting and nappy changing
- Assisting with meal times and nap times
- Working as part of a team to ensure children’s routines are followed and their care needs are met
- Being a positive role model for the children
- Practicing good hygiene at all times and equipment is safe and well maintained for everyday use
- Attending parent and staff meetings
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary £16,500 - £17,000 per annum dependent upon qualification and experience
- Good transport links
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
If you are interested in the above position please contact us today!
All positions are subject to Early Years reference checks and an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's