Early Years Practitioner
|Job Title:||Early Years Practitioner|
|Salary:||£15,000 - £16,000|
|Contact Name:||Ann-Marie Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 11:41|
A vibrant Nursery in the Whetstone area is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner to join their friendly team of experienced staff in the Toddler Room. The setting is operational Monday to Friday 07:30 to 18:30, 51 weeks of the year and caters for 108 children between the ages 3 months to 5 years.
The setting has three rooms catering for Babies, Toddlers and Pre-School. This Nursery provides outdoor trips, creative arts and a wide range of indoor and has a large outdoor area with age appropriate resources. Activities are planned around the children’s interests.
You will be based in the Toddler Room which caters for up to 24 children aged 2 years. The role includes Key Worker responsibilities for up to 3-4 children. All children are supported with their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures, this role will require you to work 40 hours a week on a rotational shift pattern.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Working as part of a team
- Excellent team Skills
- A passion for the Early Years
Responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for your Key Children’s observations and recording development
- Liaising with parents to share information and building positive relationships
- Presenting opportunities for all children to learn in accordance to the EYFS
- Supporting children with toileting and nappy changing
- Assisting with meal times and nap times
- Working as part of a team to ensure children’s routines are followed and their care needs are met
- Being a positive role model for the children
- Attending parent and staff meetings
Benefits on offer include:
- £15,000 - £16,000 dependent upon qualification and experience
- Good transport links
- Excellent opportunities for Professional Development and ongoing training
- 28 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
If you are interested in the above position please contact us today!
All positions are subject to Early Years reference checks and an Enhanced DBS Certificate.
StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's