Early Years Practitioner
|Job Title:||Early Years Practitioner|
|Salary:||£26,000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Brannagan|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2017 16:11|
Early Years Practitioner – Toddlers
StaffBank Recruitment Ltd are working closely in partnership with a nursery in the Putney area who is looking for an Early Years Practitioner to join their team.
The Nursery is operational 50 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday.
You will be working with children from 2-3 year olds, with 22 children (max) per day.
You be joining an eco-friendly nursery, with organic everything!
The Early Years Practitioner vacancy available, is a full time position.
Exciting benefits include:
- £26,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Parking available
- Ongoing training and support
- Free uniform
- Excellent Transport links
Your role will include:
- Ensuring daily routines are adhered to and records are kept up-to-date
- Planning age appropriate activities linked to the EYFS, ensuring that children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Following the Nurseries Policies and Procedures throughout the setting
- Completing risk assessments within the room and the garden
- Ensuring hygiene standards are enforced at all times
- Attending parent and staff meetings as and when required
All candidates must have:
- A NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience in a nursery, working as an Early Years Practitioner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
** Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Early Years Practitioner opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available **
We do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
StaffBank Recruitment Limited was founded in 2001 by Kim Hargie, Kim remains our current Director & has a very hands on approach to the business.
We are here to either find you that perfect Childcare position or supply temporary members of staff for your Early Years Nursery setting with the best candidates in the area.
Throughout the years we have built great relationships with our clients & supply staff to a number of settings, Private Day Nurseries, Local Authority, Hospital Day Nurseries, Creche’s, Early Years After School & Breakfast Clubs & much more. We are members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation & hold the Gold Standard for Recruiting in line with REC Audited Education.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's