Early Years Practitioner - Term Time
|Job Title:||Early Years Practitioner - Term Time|
|Reference:||AT - C15|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 15:03|
Are you looking to work in Early Years near Highgate?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Montessori Nursery and Forest School looking for a permanent Practitioner to join their team – term-time only!
This Setting is open Monday to Friday from 09:00-12:30 and on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 13:00-15:00 term-time only, for children aged 2 - 4 years and has places for up to 24 children. They have a secure, well maintained and spacious garden and outdoor learning is paramount in the school curriculum. Activities include gardening, science, art and craft, reading, games and the opportunity to study all aspects of nature.
The Nursery is easily accessible by bus and train, and is within walking distance to the local station and amenities. The ideal candidate would be friendly, out-going and hands-on with a willingness to train. You will also need to demonstrate how to build and develop strong relationships with the parents and staff and ensure all the Ofsted requirements are met throughout the setting.
Salary & benefits include:
- £10-£12 per hour
- 30 hours a week, term-time only
- 5 days
- Additional Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
- Ensuring the nurseries policies and procedures are followed throughout the setting and developing/implementing them if needed
- Working closely with outside agencies
- Ensuring the nursery conforms to and exceeds the requirements of Ofsted
- Keeping up to date on all childcare issues
- Ensuring that the ratios are maintained at all times
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of 6 month’s experience within an Early Years Setting
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's