Experienced Nursery Manager
|Job Title:||Experienced Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||30,000 - 35,000|
|Reference:||CH - 183|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2018 10:36|
This nursery situated in Pinner is looking for a dedicated Nursery Manager or experienced Deputy Manager ready to take on a new challenge and join their team. The nursery is operational all year round Monday-Friday, 07:30 – 18:30 for 51 weeks of the year and caters for 60 children ages 0 – 4 years.
This purpose built Nursery situated close to Pinner Station is surrounded by field space for the children to enjoy. They provide three age appropriate rooms and plan activities through the EYFS that meets their needs through their own individual interests ensuring they reach their highest potential throughout their development. They have large soft play area and stimulating outdoor play area and also provide extra curricular activities for the children.
As a Nursery Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of the busy nursery setting, working in line with the EYFS & Statutory requirements, you will need to be able to lead and motivate the staff team working towards outstanding achievements. You will need to be able to have great organisation skills and work within a budget, have a good understanding of marketing and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
Exciting benefits include:
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- 30 days holiday
- 1 day off for your Birthday
- 3 days off for Christmas
- Additional Early Years training and continuous professional development
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Pension scheme
- Enjoy Benefits scheme
Your role will include:
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the setting
- To support and lead the staff team to ensure they are working in accordance with the EYFS and company policy
- Staff rotas
- To work alongside senior management to ensure the highest quality service is provided.
- To be motivated and able to motive staff and children.
- To be able to work on your own initiative.
- To have a good understanding of occupancy and marketing of a setting.
- Build up occupancy of the nursery and maintain
- Budget managements
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- Ensuring that children are cared for in a happy and safe environment
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures throughout the setting
- Ensure safeguarding policies and procedures are in place and all staff are aware of any updates
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 or above in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years continuous management experience as a Nursery Manager or experienced Deputy Manger with at least 2 years experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS & statutory requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- The ability to Manage / Lead a large team
- Experience of working in accordance with Ofsted and EYFS standards.
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of ensuring compliance with the Children Act and Health and Safety legislation, National Standards.
- Excellent partnership with parents
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **