Experienced Nursery Manager
|Job Title:||Experienced Nursery Manager|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £32,500|
|Start Date:||March 2019|
|Reference:||AT - 191|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018 16:01|
Experienced Nursery Manager (£30,000-£32,500 pa) needed in North London
This Nursery situated in North London is looking for an experienced Nursery Manager to join their team & develop their role to become a Director of Nursery Operations/Area Manager. The setting is operational term time only from 7:30-4:30 with a maximum of 35 children aged 2-5 years. They are hoping to open more nurseries within the first year.
This is a brand new nursery which is scheduled to open in April 2019, you will be required to start in March 2019. The nursery is situated in beautiful woodlands with a lovely outdoor space. They follow the EYFS curriculum and positive relationships between parents and staff are encouraged at all times to ensure they maintain a positive co-operative environment for the best interests of the children.
Your role will include managing the day-to-day running of the nursery and providing high quality care for the children by providing exciting activities and ensuring a safe and simulating environment. You will have to lead planning meetings, parent & staff meetings and assist and support other staff within the setting. You will also be required to support children with additional needs and IEPs. You will have to implement the Nursery’s policies & procedures and complete risk assessments throughout the setting. You will need to ensure the children are given the opportunity to carry out child led activities throughout their routine and following the ‘foundation stage’ preparing them for their eventual move to school , fostering independence and helping the children reach their highest potential throughout their learning and development.
Exciting benefits include:
- 28 days holiday
- 1% of baseline salary as profit share
- Parking space
- Great career progression – pre-requisite to join the Board of Directors
- Dedicated support from the management team
- Pension Scheme
- Lunch provided
- After 6 months, benefits increase to possibly include Health Plan
All candidates must have:
- Experience as a Nursery Manager within a nursery or previous Area Manager
- Understand the development of the role to become Area Manager/Board Director
- Experience dealing with Ofsted & be comfortable with the legislation
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Enthusiasm, self motivation & ability to work on your own initiative and be a good team player
- Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Child Protection & Safeguarding
- Great interpersonal skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's