Experienced Nursery Manager *Holland Park*
|Job Title:||Experienced Nursery Manager *Holland Park*|
|Salary:||£38,000 - £40,000|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 11:01|
This nursery situated in Holland Park is looking for an experience dedicated superhero Nursery Manager to join their team, this role will be challenging and very rewarding. This small chain of nursery’s has been open for 14 years is operational around the Jewish holidays Monday-Thursday 08:00 – 18:00 and Friday 08:00 – 14:00 they cater for 60 children aged 10 months – 5 years.
The Nursery is situated very close to Shepherd’s Bush Station it has 2 large outdoor spaces, one with a wooden slide and playhouse the other that’s open grounds for children to have free space. The rooms are spacious with a range of play activities appropriate for the children’s ages and stages, there is an interest table which is adapted depending on theme related topics. The Nursery encourages children to reach their full potential and promoting independence through the EYFS.
As a Nursery Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the setting, working in line with the EYFS & Statuary requirements. You will need to be able to lead and motivate the staff team working towards outstanding achievements. Have great organisation skills’ work within a budget, have a good understanding of marketing and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
Exciting benefits include:
- £40,000 per annum
- Yearly Bonuses – Based on achieving targets
- Additional Early Years training and continuous professional development
- Dedicated support and coaching from the management team
- Pension scheme
- Excellent Carer opportunities
All candidates must have:
- Be highly passionate about your job
- An NVQ Level 3 or above in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 3 years continuous management experience as a Nursery Manager
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS & statutory requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong Operational skills
- The ability to manage independently
- The ability to Manage / Lead a large team.
- Excellent Knowledge and understanding of ensuring compliance with the Children Act and Health and Safety legislation, National Standards.
- Excellent partnership with parents
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's