Forest School Teacher
|Job Title:||Forest School Teacher|
|Salary:||£18,720 - £19,344|
|Reference:||LC - 543|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 10:08|
Are you a Forest School Teacher looking for a new position in the Taplow area then look no further. A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join a well-established team.
The Nursery is currently recruiting an experienced Forest School Teacher to work 30 hours per week split over two settings. The settings are both open Monday to Friday from 07:30 – 18:00 for 51 weeks of the year. Catering for 148 & 176 children aged from birth – 4 Years. The nurseries expects all of their staff to work to a high standard, be committed, passionate and enthusiastic and generally love working with children. Your roles and responsibilities will include making sure all of the children within your care are looked after to the highest standard, ensuring the safety and well-being of each and every individual child whilst helping them to achieve the best they can in all areas of their development.
The nurseries occupy a Victorian mansion house with large rooms and high ceilings with many original features. The nature of the buildings gives the children lots of space to explore, play and learn. Situated in acres of beautiful grounds, grassed areas and woodlands enabling the nursery to provide exceptional and exciting outdoor play opportunities and learning experiences.
- £500 bonus after passing 6 month probation period
- Closed 1 week during the Christmas period
- Free Uniform
- Continuous Professional Development
- Fantastic transport links located between Maidenhead and Bray
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged birth – 4 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's