Level 2 & Level 3 Early Years Practitioner
|Job Title:||Level 2 & Level 3 Early Years Practitioner|
|Salary:||£17,000 - £18,000|
|Reference:||CH - 580|
|Contact Name:||Colette Harvey|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 15:23|
Are you a Level 2 or level 3 Early Years Nursery Practitioner looking for a new challenge and live in the Acton area? Salary £17,000 - £18,000 per annum depending on experience.
This Nursery situated in Acton is looking for Level 2 and Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join their team
The role will include being a key worker for a small group of children, planning, observing and assessing through the EYFS, monitoring children in their development keeping their learning journals are up to date.
To be considered:
- Either an NVQ Level 2 or 3 or Equivalent in Childcare and Education.
- Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum
- Knowledge of Ofsted and inspection Criteria.
- Knowledge of the Statutory requirements, Childrens Act and British Values
- A strong understanding of child development
- A passion for working with the under-fives
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be enthusiastic & energetic
- Strong partnership with Parents
Your role will include:
- To be motivated and able to motive children.
- To be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and targets.
- To work with external agencies to support children’s learning, behaviour and development.
- Ensuring that children are cared for in a happy and safe environment
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Following the nurseries policies and procedures throughout the setting
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's