Level 3 Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Level 3 Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£17,000 - £18,000|
|Reference:||LC - 576|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:58|
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a Nursery in Park Royal. It has excellent transport links from Park Royal Underground and Harlesden Station.
The Nursery is looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join their team 40 hours per week, working with all ages, with a salary of £17,000 - £18,000 per annum. Your top priority is to ensure the health and safety of the children at all times. Other roles and responsibilities will include understanding each individual child’s needs to help them learn and develop to the best of their ability.
The Nursery is open 51 weeks of the year from 8:00 – 18:00 for children aged 3 months to 5 years and caters for 35 children. The Nursery has well-structured rooms conducive to learning and play in a safe and secure environment.
- Closed 1 week at Christmas
- Extra day off on your Birthday
- Free Uniform
- Continuous Professional Development
- Training such as safeguarding children, paediatric first aid, moving and handling, food hygiene and fire safety available.
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged 3 months – 5 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's