Level 2 Nursery Practitioner
|Job Title:||Level 2 Nursery Practitioner|
|Salary:||£17,500 - £19,000|
|Reference:||LC - 587|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 10:37|
Would you like to be part of an ‘Outstanding’ Nursery?
Based in Purley it is currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse/Nursery Assistant. The setting is an open plan where children can access an outdoor Garden area that children have access to at all times. The setting is very welcoming and looking for an enthusiastic pro-active Nursery Assistant to join their friendly team. This position is to work with children aged 2-2 1/5 year olds.
Exciting benefits include;
- Term time only (can offer holiday play scheme vacancies)
- Salary £17,500 - £19,000 per annum depending on experience
- 40 hours a week (Mon – Fri)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Lunch provided
- Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities for career development
- Ongoing in house training
- Nursery Social events
- Work in a friendly environment
- Free uniform
All Candidate must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 in Child Care & Education or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a childcare setting
- Excellent Knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum and Safeguarding.
- Excellent Knowledge of Ofsted Regulations and inspection Criteria
- Be able to work with a team
- Positive outlook
- Be able to be creative
- Have a passion and experience working with the under 5’s
- Have experience of supporting meals
- Have experience with toilet training.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- The ability to use your own initiative and work independently
- A good understanding of all nursery duties.
- The ability to work in partnership with parents
- Be able to work well within a team
- Be enthusiastic & energetic
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **