Level 2 or 3 Practitioner
|Job Title:||Level 2 or 3 Practitioner|
|Salary:||£14 - 20,000|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|Reference:||BB - 1120|
|Contact Name:||Bethany Bradford|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2019 11:42|
Are you a Nursery Nurse living near Finchley?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a permanent Level 2 or Level 3 Practitioner to join their team.
This Setting is open Monday to Friday from 08:00-18:00, 52 weeks of the year for children aged 0-5 years old and they cater for up to 20 children a day. The setting is situated within a community hall and has a spacious environment for the children to develop and grow with a wide variety of activities and equipment.
The Nursery encourage a home from home environment and ensure positive relationships are built with both children and parents within the setting. They ensure the EYFS is followed to enable to the children to learn and develop at their own pace and encourage parent involvement.
Salary & benefits include:
- Level 3 - £16,000 – 20,000
- Level 2 - £15,000 – 17,000
- 42.25 hours a week
- Additional Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links & On-site Parking
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Ensuring the children have a safe and stimulating environment
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience within a setting is essential
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's