Level 3 Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Level 3 Nursery Nurse|
|Reference:||AT - 314|
|Contact Name:||Andrea Tyler|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 14:23|
Are you an Experienced Nursery Nurse living near West Norwood?
Do you want a new and exciting permanent position in this area?
If so we can help, we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Nursery setting looking for a permanent Level 3 candidate to join their team in the Toddler Room.
This Setting is open Monday to Friday from 07:30-18:00, 51 weeks of the year for children aged 3 months - 5 years and has places for up to 119 children a day. This large building has 4 fantastic, spacious age-appropriate rooms. The nursery is set in extensive grounds with plenty of outdoor space for physical activities and areas for sowing, planting & growing seeds. The Nursery is easily accessible by bus and train and is close to the local station.
Salary & benefits include:
- £19,000 pa
- 40 hours a week
- 5 days
- Additional Early Years training
- Excellent Transport links
Your role will include:
- Ensuring all the children reach their highest potential throughout their development
- Providing high quality care for the children within the setting
- Building and maintaining good relationships with children and parents, attending parent and staff meetings
- Implementing the EYFS curriculum, Completing observations, planning and any additional paperwork for your key children
- Supporting children with additional needs and IEP’s
All candidates must have:
- A minimum of an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- Previous experience with Pre-School children is desirable
- The ability to work well in a team
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted & Safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance record
- A positive & friendly nature
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today. You can either send your CV or call us, we do have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's