Level 3 Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Level 3 Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||Depending on qualification or experience|
|Reference:||LC - 515|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 11:25|
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within a Nursery in Bracknell located on the outskirts of Binfield midway between Bracknell and Wokingham close to the M4 and M3.
The nursery is currently looking for an experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurse, 40 hours a week. The nursery caters for 148 children aged birth – 4 Years Monday – Friday from 07:30 – 18:00, 51 weeks of the year. Your role will include ensuring the safety and well-being of each and every individual child whilst helping them to achieve the best they can in all areas of their development.
The setting occupies a converted Edwardian mansion house in a semi- rural location with large rooms and high celling’s and many original features. The nursery prides itself on their warm and welcoming, homely feel whilst the character of the building is bright and airy allowing the children lots of space to play, explore and learn. The nursery follows the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum, providing a wide variety of fun educational activities carried out daily to help develop all aspects of the children’s development.
- Continuous professional development
- Free Uniform
- Closed for a week at Christmas
- Plenty of parking on site
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Experience working with children aged 0 months – 4 Years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **