Level 3 Nursery Nurse
|Job Title:||Level 3 Nursery Nurse|
|Salary:||£16,000 - £18,000|
|Reference:||LC - 595|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Curtis|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 14:51|
Are you a qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse looking for a new role based in Norbury?
The Nursery caters for 19 children aged from 1 - 4 years. They are currently searching for a Practitioner who has flexibility to work with children aged 2 and over, 40 hours a week, £16,000 - £18,000 per annum depending on experience. The Nursery is open from 07:30 – 18:30 daily, 52 weeks of the year. Your roles and responsibilities will include making sure the welfare of each and every child is your prime concern. Being a key worker for a small group of children, planning, observing and assessing through the Early Year Foundation Stage, monitoring children in their development whilst keeping learning journals up to date.
The settings prides themselves in making it their priority to make sure each child has the space to develop at their own pace. Their aim is to provide a caring and nurturing environment for children during those precious early years. Making the nursery feel like a ‘home from home’ so the children always feel relaxed, happy, safe and secure.
- Fantastic Transport links from Norbury Station
- Continuous Profession Development
- Closed for one week at Christmas
All candidates must have:
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 1 years relevant experience working within an Early Years setting
- Experience as a Nursery Nurse or Nursery Practitioner
- Experience working with children aged 2 years and under
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Great communication skills
If you feel you would like to be considered for the above position, get in contact today! Either send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 0208 686 0100. We have a 24 hour on call facility should you wish to speak outside of your working hours.
** This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references **
**StaffBank is an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's